C++ is the basic object-oriented programming language. An object-oriented programming language (OOP) means the language is used for manipulating the objects instead of data, like other conventional languages. The objects are like those objects in real world. They have properties like color, smell, etc… as well as some functional qualities. In C++, OOP is implemented with the help of “CLASS”. Continue reading “First Step towards C++ Programming Language for Newbies”
- HostGator – According to my experience, HostGator is the best which provides 99% uptime. Also, their systems are very reliable. I think they are the fastest growing hosting company. All affordable plans are with them for common people as well as for professionals.
- Netfirms – The web hosting site Netfirms offer $5.95 Domain Names. That is one of the cheapest offerings in the web world. To register a cheap domain name for your site, visit the site.
- StartLogic – Free setup/domain, Web builder, unlimited emails, PHP, mySQL, CGI, FrontPage. From $5.95/month. Click Here for more info.
- Dotster.com – Transfer your domain for just $8.95 and get a year free!. Low-cost domain registration, plus hosting and building solutions. Dotster does it all!
- Nexx Web – Nexx Web offers a FREE domain name for the life of your hosting account!. They also provide many other discounts.
- Omnis Network – The site claim them as the Number One Domain Name Registrations. They provide Discount Domain Names as low as $7.95.
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft, that programmers can use to build dynamic websites, web applications, and web services. It was first released in January 2002 with version 1.0 of the .NET Framework, and is the successor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) technology. ASP.NET is built on the Common Language Runtime, allowing programmers to write ASP.NET code using any supported .NET language.
Business networking is a marketing method by which business opportunities are created through social networks of like-minded business people. There are several prominent business networking organizations that create models of networking activity that, when followed, allow the business person to build new business relationship and generate business opportunities at the same time.
Many business people contend business networking is a more cost-effective method of generating new business than advertising or public relations efforts. This is because business networking is a low-cost activity that involves more personal commitment than company money.
Business networking can be conducted in a local business community, or on a larger scale via the internet.
Online Business Networking:
Businesses are increasingly using business social networks as a means of growing their circle of business contacts and promoting themselves online. Since businesses are expanding globally, social networks make it easier to keep in touch with other contacts around the world. Specific cross-border e-commerce platforms and business partnering networks now make globalization accessible also for small and medium-sized companies.
Since tomorrow is the day for my exam, I’m going through every possible topic relating to Distributed Systems. Going through the topics, it is very interesting to know more about this field. I was amazed at the fact about the generations and developments of computer technologies. With advanced distributed technologies, the dramatic changes of web technology occurred over the last 10 years. Continue reading “Learning More and More about Distributed Systems”
See one of the realities of the world. Here am presenting only two images from different backgrounds. But look into the similarity between them. Watch the first image over here:
To get the real meaning of this post, you must see the other image which you can find on next page of this post.
Since I’m preparing for an exam about distributed systems on 2nd June, I am going through the topics relating to distributed systems. Distributed systems are unavoidable for every webmaster because all good servers are implemented with this technology. So I am mentioning about Distributed system in brief:
After an exclusive survey about blogging software, I concluded with the following results. The result includes top 10 blog platform or script providers.
- WordPress – About 80% voters select WordPress as the best platform. The reason for selecting WordPress is its SEO support and large popularity. One who owns server space will definitely go for WordPress.
- Blogger – Almost 33 percent of voters selected blogger as their favorite blog providing site. The main feature of blogger is its simplicity and its high profile. Beginners should go with blogger rather than go with WordPress. Also now there are many stylish free templates are available for blogger sites.
- Movable Type – Surprisingly the third position goes to Movable Type blog script. 4 percentage of voters selected this blogging platform. The main reason for this is their new features like Multiple weblogs, Standalone content pages, Asset and File Manager, etc..
- b2evolution – One of the earliest blog providers, still working for their popularity. The script provides advanced features, but most users prefer other platforms.
- WikyBlog – a new concept in blogging. WikiBlog is new, but their different features and concepts make them to top 5.
- Typo – Typo is a lean engine that makes blogging easy. Typo’s main attributes are ease of use, usability, beauty and excellent support of web standards.
- Windows Live Spaces – Allows users to create and manage their blogs from their computer or mobile phones.
- Others – The other option conquered the 9th place. Many other platforms are available on the web which is more popular than the options available on this survey.
- LifeType – LifeType is multi-blog and multi-user out of the box, and end users will enjoy its friendly user interface, the generation of clean XHTML code and the powerful file management area for managing resources and attaching them to posts.
- myBloggie – An advanced weblog using MySQL as the database. The blog features will all common features available on other platforms. Features include template based for easy customization, user-friendly support BBcode with the online editor, preview, edit, delete function, auto hyperlink. scripts