Back after a long time, almost one year after my last article on this site. I was very busy with my work over these days. Still, I am busy, but excuses does not give you the solutions.
This is the time of micro-blogging and social networking. So most of the people who make lengthy articles are retired from their blogging field :). The main reason for this trend change is the busier lifestyle accepted by people.
The World has changed a lot, a dramatic change within the last 100 years. People like Albert Einstein changed the look, feel and the speed of life.
Today, people are living a faster and complicated life. But the tragedy of modern lifestyle is that they usually don’t get any thing to recollect from their fast life. They don’t get enough time to enjoy their life. Living like a robot, making money, for what ??? For whom??
More and more people are now spending time on micro-blogging rather then blogs to save time. But are they satisfied of their tweets? Which one is better: A tiny message(tweet) or a complete article. ? I will go for the second one. That is why I am here. Hopping to spend more time over here.
Wishing you all happy and prosperous new year!.
After an exclusive survey about blogging software, I concluded with the following results. The result includes top 10 blog platform or script providers.
- WordPress – About 80% voters select WordPress as the best platform. The reason for selecting WordPress is its SEO support and large popularity. One who owns server space will definitely go for WordPress.
- Blogger – Almost 33 percent of voters selected blogger as their favorite blog providing site. The main feature of blogger is its simplicity and its high profile. Beginners should go with blogger rather than go with WordPress. Also now there are many stylish free templates are available for blogger sites.
- Movable Type – Surprisingly the third position goes to Movable Type blog script. 4 percentage of voters selected this blogging platform. The main reason for this is their new features like Multiple weblogs, Standalone content pages, Asset and File Manager, etc..
- b2evolution – One of the earliest blog providers, still working for their popularity. The script provides advanced features, but most users prefer other platforms.
- WikyBlog – a new concept in blogging. WikiBlog is new, but their different features and concepts make them to top 5.
- Typo – Typo is a lean engine that makes blogging easy. Typo’s main attributes are ease of use, usability, beauty and excellent support of web standards.
- Windows Live Spaces – Allows users to create and manage their blogs from their computer or mobile phones.
- Others – The other option conquered the 9th place. Many other platforms are available on the web which is more popular than the options available on this survey.
- LifeType – LifeType is multi-blog and multi-user out of the box, and end users will enjoy its friendly user interface, the generation of clean XHTML code and the powerful file management area for managing resources and attaching them to posts.
- myBloggie – An advanced weblog using MySQL as the database. The blog features will all common features available on other platforms. Features include template based for easy customization, user-friendly support BBcode with the online editor, preview, edit, delete function, auto hyperlink. scripts